With Kumo Contact Center, you get unlimited minutes, queues, call recordings, cloud storage, analytics history and user agents deployable anywhere in the world! Kumo Contact Center helps to organize your in and outbound calls to improve your customer services and enhance communications. And thanks to the cloud, there's no need for any expensive on‐site equipment. Kumo boasts a multi‐user admin portal, supervisory modes, skills‐based routing, customer call‐back, live monitor, real‐time presence, MFA, SSO, integrated with cloud PBX.
- Unlimited Call Center SMEs
- ACD Call Reporting & Disposition
- Pre‐Recorded Messages On Hold
- Queue to Queue Transfers (10 call queues included)
- Logic Based Routing
- Multiple Queues
- Call Recording
- Call Prioritization Depending on Urgency
- Supervisory Modes
- Customer Call Back
- Grab Important Caller
- Real‐Time Monitoring
- Set Random / Static Call Recording
- Graphical Agent / Supervisory Interface
Make actionable business decisions based on real-time analytical results. Stay apprised to the up-to-the-moment happenings within your contact center and adjust accordingly when it matters most.
With Kumo Contact Center, users can set up over 100 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or Service Level Agreements (SLA). Monitor call center queues, call center agent efficiencies or any user in your company. Measure queue lengths, call talk time, missed calls, idle time, handled calls and more. Set measurement intervals, threshold values, operation types and interval definitions. If a metric is exceeded, the offending queue or user is flagged red in the Unified Live Monitor (ULM) instantly, alerting supervisors to take immediate action. Notifications can also be sent via IM, email or SMS too. Additionally, scheduled or ad hoc analytics reports can be generated and sent to supervisors.
Imagine being able to know instantly when customers have been waiting in a call queue for more than a minute and be able instantly pull a customer out or add agents to reduce customer wait time. Know instantly when a support technician has been on the phone for more than 20 minutes and whisper into their ear, so that you can give instant feedback on how to be more efficient when handling a support call. With Cloud UC's real-time business analytics, your business can be optimized for peak performance in real-time.
Kumo’s enterprise-wide ACD provides sophisticated real-time live monitoring and reporting is available from any internet browser. Both inbound and outbound calls can be monitored and displayed. In addition, you can interact with the live monitor, such as pull a caller out of queue and connect instantly with them. Kumo takes monitoring even further with training supervisory modes: Silent Listen, Whisper and Barge-in capability. With Silent Listen, a supervisor can listen in to any agent's current phone call for evaluation and feedback. With Whisper, the supervisor can actually whisper into the ear of the agent without the caller hearing anything. Finally, Barge-in allows supervisors to break into a call and take over the conversation. Furthermore, Kumo provides detailed agent reports. Both features help in-house contact centers optimize and fine-tune their resources, so that they can provide the most efficient and effective service to their customers.
Kumo provides a number of advanced contact center features found exclusively on high-end contact center solutions. These capabilities add convenience to the customer experience as well as improve efficiency for agents.
- Push Customer – gives prioritization control to supervisors to direct critical customers in the queue to an agent immediately. This ability can dramatically lower customer frustration levels.
- Customer Call Back – callers never need to wait again! They can now either enter their phone number or the system grabs their Caller ID (if available) and then simply hang up. When their place holder reaches the front of the queue and an agent is available, Kumo automatically calls the customer back.
- PBX Integration – Unlike other Contact Center solutions Kumo integrates with PBX and other Kumo communications services (i.e. conferencing, real-time presence, collaboration & messaging). This comes in handy when an agent is let’s say on an outbound call and their phone starts ringing anyway, because it doesn’t know they are on an outbound call already and routed another call to them.
- Multiple Routing Algorithms – choose ring all, round robin, longest-time idle, random, next available, fewest calls and skills-based. Skills-based routing is a powerful method that allows you to associate agents with particular skills and route calls based on those skills.
Kumo provides a variety of recording solutions for contact center agents and supervisors. Agents can elect to record inbound or outbound calls from their handset, softphone or mobile phone with a simple key stroke and recorded calls can be seamlessly transferred between handsets, softphone and cell phones mid-call. Calls recorded will be stored in the agent's shared storage along with emails, voicemails and digital faxes for later play back, search and sort.
Three recording modes: (1)static recording, which records all calls in a scheduled work day per user; (2) random recording, which is a selectable percentage of calls to record; and (3) on-the-fly recording, which is always ready for any user and any portion of a call. Contact center supervisors can set the recording mode for each agent. All calls being recorded have a visual representation of that status in the UCC graphic panel along with callers ID and queue name. All recordings are stored in the cloud on reliable, redundant storage servers for retrieval at any time.