Software-defined WAN is a relatively new approach to deploying and managing enterprise-grade WAN that utilizes software to redistribute bandwidth traffic to the most economical avenues. This strategic rerouting ensures the highest efficiency and increased performance. More specifically, SD-WAN puts the emphasis on application based monitoring, rather than device-based, for more efficient administrative traffic control.
- Software efficiency results in cost reductions
- Better long-term budgeting with predictable financial expectations
- Manage larger IT networking workload with less staff
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Never lose reliability your business depends on
- Highest level of security standards
Intelligent Path Control
- Policy-Based Routing: protocol, source, destination, or application multi-level traffic path assignments
- Dynamic Path Selection: path chosen per-application allowing critical applications priority traffic
- Centralized control system and application management
- Quality of Service (QoS) guarantee
Thanks to a entirely custom detection system, we can stop malicious traffic before it begins. Our system is in fact, a live firewall, meaning updates are continuous and threats are detected in real-time.
- AES data encrypted locally, in-transit and cloud
- HIPAA and PCI Compliance
Built in tools help you monitor traffic and troubleshoot problems faster.