Exceptional Communications Come Standard
When looking for a communications solution, having the right voice services are an important factor. By simply moving your voice needs into the cloud, enjoy scalability and accessibility across your entire organization from anywhere.
Benefits of Switching
- Budget friendly - by utilizing your data connection to make calls, you no longer have to pay for services you aren’t using, long distance connections or expensive hardware.
- Accessible from anywhere - Traditional phone services tie you to offices, rate plans, roaming charges and long distance call charges. PBX solutions bypass all of that with a flat-rate charge.
- Never miss a call - Since a VOIP solution can incorporate all your lines, phone numbers and contacts, you never have to miss another important call - or get frustrated by landing in your employee’s voicemail
- Single Source Solution - All your services are fully managed within the cloud, saving you time and money over old, multi-vendor solutions. You are always ready to change and adapt to IT changes as technology advances. What's more, you can adapt Kumo VOIP's infrastructure to your exacting needs and growth.
- Easy transition – Kumo VOIP has been designed to interface and exchange information with all existing applications, business processes and the software with which your staff are familiar. You can even keep your old office phones and IT can exchange information with your current systems. Going into the cloud really is a breeze and Kumo VOIP offers the best way in. So don't wait another day, let Kumo help make your business run more smoothly and profitably from now on.
Take your business calling to new levels of ease and service excellence with a VOIP system from Kumo!
Phone System Features
Port or choose the number that suits your needs – local, international or toll free numbers are available.
VOIP Phone System
- Unlimited Calling (US & Canada)
- 4-Level Auto Attendant
- Multi-Level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- User Dashboard
- Integrated Soft Phone
- Caller ID and Name
- Company Directory
- Music on Hold
- Personalized Greetings
- Presence of Other Kumo Users
- Call Blasting
- Hunt Groups
- Visual Call Park
- Call Park, Pickup, Transfer or Forward
- Follow-Me / Find-Me Call Routing
- Call Recording
- DID Per Seat
- Transparent Call Transfer
- Receive IM messages via SMS & Email
- One-Click IM to Phone Conferencing
- Voicemail to Email
- Group Voicemail Box
- Outlook Voicemail Integration
- Voicemail Access via Phone, Email, Web
- Voice to Text Transcription
Contact Center Features (only for contact center package*)
- Unlimited Call Center for SMEs
- Logic Based Routing (Skills, Pre-Defined, Time, Load)
- Multiple Call Queues
- Supervisory Modes (Barge-in, Whisper)
- Customer Call Back
- Grab Important Caller
- Queue to Queue Transfers
- Real-Time Monitoring
- ACD Call Reporting
- ACD Call Disposition
- Set Random/Static Call Recording
- Assign Supervisor Role User for Specific Group
- Graphical Agent & Supervisory Interface